Lower Antelope Canyon Tour Tickets (Every 30mins 7:15am-16:45pm, $8 permit fee included)LV1-11576
Dates & Prices
- Explore the canyon that has been carved into the land through flash floods and erosion. Follow the lead of local Navajo tour guide and walk along colorful passageways that twist tand turn in front of you.
- This canyon has a more narrow walking space on the ground of the canyon with a wider top – similar to the shape of the letter V. The stairs and twisty path of the Lower Antelope makes this canyon a little more fun for adventurous travellers.
- You are allowed to bring a camera with you on your Lower Antelope Canyon Tour or take photos on your phone. Antelope Canyon is a treasure trove of stunning photo opportunities. The way the pathways snake back and forth and the walls curve and bend creating new shapes everywhere you go, is an image you’ll be anxious to capture and show your friends and family back home. Navajo tour guides are also willing to provide helpful photography tips during your trip.
Lower Antelope Canyon
Departure & Return
|Dixie Ellis’ Lower Antelope CanyonGoogle map is the only tool we recommend for navigation. You can search Dixie Ellis’ Lower Antelope Canyon for the accurate location.||Please arrive at least 1 hour prior to your entering time to redeem your ticket.||Indian Rte 222, Page, AZ 86040|
- Page(Mountain Time Zone) time is 1 hour early than Las Vegas(Pacific Time Zone) On Nov./3/2019 - Mar./8/2020
（e.g., when Pacific time is 10:00am, Mountain time is 11:00am)
- You need to bring the confirmation voucher and official photo ID to redeem your tickets from Chinese staff when you arrive there. You are required to arrive Dixie Ellis’ Lower Antelope Canyon office 1 hour prior to your entering time.
Includes & Excludes
- Lower Antelope Canyon Admission.
- Indian Environment Protection Fee, $8/person.
- Any personal expenses.
- Navajo tour guide gratuity, $3-5/person recommended.
- Service fee for tickets redemption, $3/person.
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- You can only redeem your ticket and enter the canyon on the time you reserved.
- To visit Lower Antelope Canyon, you have to arrive Dixie Ellis’ Lower Antelope Canyon office 1 hour prior to the entering time to redeem tickets. Once you are late, your confirmation voucher will be invalid immediately.
- Antelope use the time of MST. During daylight saving time, there is no time difference between MST and PST. During winter time, there is one hour difference between MST and PST.
- In one order, the number of child can't exceeds the number of adult.
- Under some certain circumstances, such as bad weather, visitors will not be allowed to enter Lower Antelope Canyon. Once local office sends us official closing notification, we will issue you full refund.
- It is highly suggested you bring bottle water as well as sunscreen, chap stick, sunglasses, and a hat. Please wear comfortable outdoor clothing and walking shoes.
- Please DO NOT take pictures on the stairway, no use of tripods, and no climbing the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be forced to leave without refund.
- Lower Antelope Canyon is free for parking.
- Since there are many ladders in Lower Antelope Canyon, we don't recommend people with mobility difficulties, especially pregnant women and old men, visiting this canyon.
- Due to the high demand and the restrictions on the number of visitors for each time slot, the actual entry time may be adjusted even after confirmation, especially at peak season.
- If you have children under 7 years old, pleas let us know when you place your order, as well as their birth dates. They still need tickets for their fee visit.
Special Date Price
|FromFri Nov 22, 2019|
ToSun Dec 1, 2019
|FromFri Dec 20, 2019|
ToTue Dec 31, 2019
|FromWed Jan 1, 2020|
ToSun Jan 5, 2020
|FromSun May 24, 2020|
ToThu May 28, 2020
|FromFri Jul 3, 2020|
ToWed Jul 8, 2020
|FromSun Aug 30, 2020|
ToTue Sep 1, 2020
|FromWed Nov 25, 2020|
ToTue Dec 1, 2020
|FromSun Dec 20, 2020|
ToThu Dec 31, 2020
- Booking cannot be refunded or modified once confirmed.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Nikki was our guide and made the tour perfect! She was very nice and showed us beatiful things and points of view
Crowded but completely worth it.
They are kind and have generosity. I had a good experience during the procedure.
Good organized all process before and during tour! I bought tickets in a month before visiting, while in other companies all tickets were already sold. I was a little bit nervous about that, but all was great! And of course canyon is amazing!
easy to deal with!
I hope it as great as it looks.
Wow!! What a great tour. The process was fantastic from online ordering to the Navajo tour guides. Thank you for making our vacation a successful
The purchase is simple and clear. Certainly a good experience
Great Tour, was vey easy to check in and the guide was amazing, he was really nice.
site easy to navigate. Hope the tour is great. We are looking forward to it.
Friendly staff. Easy to use website.
Even though I cannot get the best scheduled time for the tickets, but I still can get another scheduled time on the same day.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction