Upper & Lower Antelope Canyon + Grand Canyon National Park 2-Day Tour, Upper Antelope Canyon Admission IncludedLV2-11535
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit both of Upper Antelope Canyon and Lower Antelope Canyon under the guidance of local Navajo tour guide, and shoot the most beautiful pictures in your Facebook and Insgram.
- Fully explore the magnificent Grand Canyon National Park
- Stand near the steep cliff above Horseshoe Bend and enjoy the best scenic view that has a breathtaking 1,000 foot drop.
- Live in Page's comfortable hotel
|Day 1||Las Vegas→Upper Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend||Antelope Canyon / Upper Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend|
|Day 2||Lower Antelope Canyon→Grand Canyon National Park→Las Vegas||Lower Antelope Canyon / Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon South Rim||
Las Vegas→Upper Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend
Please see the confirmation emal for detailed pick-up information.
Upper Antelope Canyon
Live in Clarion Inn or Days Inn or similar
6:00am, depart from Las Vegas to Upper Antelope Canyon（5-hour driving）
11:30am，arrive Upper Antelope Canyon
12:00pm or 12:45pm，enter Upper Antelope Canyon at the best time
13:30pm，visit Horseshoe Bend
15:30pm，live in Clarion Inn or Days Inn or similar
Lower Antelope Canyon→Grand Canyon National Park→Las Vegas
Please ask your tour guide for the departure time.
Lower Antelope Canyon
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon South Rim
Summer Tour Itinerary (April-October)
08:30am, depart from Page hotel.
09:00am，arrive at Glen Canyon Dam and Lake Powell
9:30am-12:30pm，visit Lower Antelope Canyon
12:30pm，depart to visit Grand Canyon National Park
14:30pm-16:30pm，visit Grand Canyon National Park
16:30pm，head back to Las Vegas and arrive around 21:00pm to 22:00pm
Winter Tour Itinerary (November-March)
8:30am，depart from Page hotel
9:00am，arrive at Glen Canyon Dam and Lake Powell
9:30am-12:30pm，visit Lower Antelope Canyon
12:30pm，depart to Zion National Park
14:30pm，arrive and visit Zion National Park
16:30pm，head back to Las Vegas and arrive around 18:30-19:30pm
Things to Know
- Tour schedule listed on the page is only for reference. If you have flights or any activities in the second day, please arrange the time after 11:30pm.
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel Waiting point: Rear Rotunda tour lobby||05:15am||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||If you live in Excalibur, Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Tropicana, Hooters, MGM, New York New York, Monte Carlo|
|Golden Nugget -1st street South Tower||05:15am||129 Fremont Street Experience||If you staty in Golden Nugget, Plaza, 4 Queens, Freemont, Boulder Station, Arizona Charlie Boulder, Eastside cannery|
|Bally's Hotel Waiting point:North Door (Flamingo Rd)||05:25am||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||If you staty in Bally's, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Westin, Flamingo, Linq, Harrah's, Caesars Palace,|
|Circus Circus Hotel Waiting point:Front Entrance||05:25am||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||If you staty in Circus Circus, Westage, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites, SLS, Stratosphere, Palace Station, Arizona Charlie Decatur|
|Teasure Island Waiting point:Bus pick up area||05:35am||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||If you staty in Mirage, Treasure Island, Venetian, Palazzo,Trump, Wynn, Encore,|
|Return back to the pick-up point||21:00pm, only for reference, not guaranteed.|
Includes & Excludes
- Upper Antelope Canyon Admission (Navajo Nation Protection Fee not included)
- One night hotel accomodation (Two-bed room)
- Two days breakfast
- Simple fast-food lunch in the second day
- Professional tour guide speaking both English and Chinese
- Any personal expenses.
- 【Must Pay】Tour guide tips, $10-15/person/day
- 【Must Pay】National Park Admission + Upper Antelope Canyon Navajo Nation Protection Fee + Fuel Surcharge Fee: $20/person (Pay to your tour guide on tour by cash)
- 【Must Pay】Lower Antelope Canyon Admission, $55/adult, $35/child (4-12years old, under 3 years old are free, Navajo Nation Protection Fee included)
- Local Indian tour guide tips, $3-5/person suggested
- Any optional items
- Horseshoe Bend Helicopter Tour: $189/person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour: $239/person
- Lake Powell Cruise：$49/person
- Indian Style Dinner: $38/person
- Hotel upgraded to Hampton Inn: $25/room
- Horseshoe Bend Sunset Tour: $20/person
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Children under 2 years old, if not occupying the seat, are free to join the tour but still need to pay for Upper Antelope Canyon Admission, $35/person. Please let us know if you have children under 2 years old and how many.
- Children must be backed when visiting Lower Antelope Canyon to ensure security. Requiring climbing along pre-installed ladders in certain areas, Pregnant women and disabled passengers are advised not to participate in the Lower Antelope Canyon.
- Please wear hiking shoes and clothers. Please prepare motion sickness pills by yourself if needed.
- Under certain circumstances, such as accidents, bad weather and vehicle damage, tour company has the right to delay, change or cancel the reserved tour. Tour schedule listed on the page is only for reference. If you have flights or any activities in the second day, please arrange the time after 11:30pm.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|11 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|12 - 21 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|22 - 30 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction