Fully Guided One Day Tour Visiting Upper / Lower Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend, Depart from Las VegasLV1-11586
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
Visit Lower Antelope Canyon (Tickets Excluded)
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Using your cameras or phones to capture the constantly changing light, shooting the most beautiful pictures in your Facebook and Insgram.
- Following professional Navajo tour guides to visit the World Wonderland-- Upper/Lower Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend
- Totally new experience. Viewing Horseshoe Bend from high altitude by taking a helicopter or an airplane. All mountains, lakes and canyons will be covered in a single glance.
- Different kinds of light reflections and colors were created with the penetration of daylight through the narrow opening from the top, making Upper Antelope Canyon an attractive place for photographers and tourists.
|Day 1||Las Vegas - Upper/Lower Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend||Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend / Upper Antelope Canyon / Lower Antelope Canyon / Las Vegas|
Las Vegas - Upper/Lower Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend
Upper Antelope Canyon
Lower Antelope Canyon
The difference between Upper Antelope Canyon and Lower Antelope Canyon:
Visiting Lower Antelope Canyon requires climbing several staircases up and down. It is much longer and some places much narrower, difficult for hiking. You can see the dreamlike shapes and curves of rocks under the constantly changing light. The tour of Lower Antelope Canyon is more like an adventure.
The Upper Antelope Canyon is completely on the ground, easy for walk. You can observe the light beams radiating from the top of the canyons. 11:00am to 13:00pm is the best time to visit Upper Antelope Canyon.
The name was inspired by its unusual shape, a horseshoe-shaped meander of the Colorado River. It is located four miles southwest of Page, AZ, within the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area. Standing near the steep cliff above Horseshoe Bend, you will enjoy the best scenic view that has a breathtaking 1,000 foot drop.
Sample itinerary (for reference only)
11:00am arrive Antelope Canyon, entering the canyon you select and then having lunch.
14:00pm visit Horseshoe Bend
20:00pm arrive Las Vegas
There is around 5 hours driving between Las Vegas and Page. Tour guides will arrange a 15-20 minute rest stop for restroom.
The bus will arrive Las Vegas around 20:00pm. (For reference only, not guaranteed)
Visit Lower Antelope Canyon (Tickets Excluded)Purchase the Lower Antelope Canyon tickets in cash from your tour guide.
ChildSame as Adult
Visit Lower Antelope Canyon (Tickets Included)
Visit Lower Antelope Canyon (Tickets and Sandwich Lunch Included)
Visit Upper Antelope Canyon (Tickets Excluded)Purchase the Upper Antelope Canyon tickets in cash from your tour guide.
ChildSame as Adult
Visit Upper Antelope Canyon (Tickets Included)
Visit Upper Antelope Canyon (Tickets and Sandwich Lunch Included)
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel Waiting point: Rear Rotunda tour lobby||05:15||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||If you live in Excalibur, Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Tropicana, Hooters, MGM, New York New York, Monte Carlo|
|Golden Nugget -1st street South Tower||05:15||129 Fremont Street Experience||If you staty in Golden Nugget, Plaza, 4 Queens, Freemont, Boulder Station, Arizona Charlie Boulder, Eastside cannery|
|Circus Circus Hotel Waiting point:Front Entrance||05:25||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||If you staty in Circus Circus, Westage, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites, SLS, Stratosphere, Palace Station, Arizona Charlie Decatur|
|Bally's Hotel 等车地点：North Door (Flamingo Rd)||05:25||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||If you staty in Bally's, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Westin, Flamingo, Linq, Harrah's, Caesars Palace,|
|Teasure Island Waiting point:Bus pick up area||05:35||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||If you staty in Mirage, Treasure Island, Venetian, Palazzo,Trump, Wynn, Encore,|
|If you can't find your hotel we list above, please let us know when you book. We will select the nearst waiting point for you.||We will list your ultimate waiting point and time on the confirmation email. If you can't find pick-up vehicle, please call +1 702 948 4190 (Service time: 4:30am-9:00am)|
Includes & Excludes
- Bus transportation.
- Small cake and bottle of water
- Based on the package you select, meals and tickets might be included.
- Professional and experienced tour guide
- Lower Antelope Canyon ticket (depends on the package you select) : adult $55/person, child $35/person (8-12 years old). Children uner 8 are free for visit. Environment protection fee is included.
- Upper Antelope Canyon ticket (depends on the package you select) : adult $65/person, child $33/person (0-12 years old). Environment protection fee is included.
- Horseshoe Bend Airplane Tour (HBA)：adult $164/person; child (2-11 years old) $154/person；children 0-1 years old are free.
- Horseshoe Bend Helicopter Tour (HBLP)：adult $124/person；child (2-11 years old) $114/person；children 0-1 years old are free.
- Grauity for local Navajo tour guide, $3-5/person recommended.
- 【Must Pay】Gratuity for tour guide, $10/person
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- If you have children under 2 years old, please remark in your order. If you choose to visit Lower Antelope Canyon, children under 2 years old are free without occupying a seat.
- You are not allowed to bring wheel chair and child cart into Antelope Canyon. If you have babies, please put them on your back and be fully responsible for their safety.
- Lower Antelope Canyon require visitors climbing pre-installed ladders in certain areas. We don't recommend people with mobility difficulties join this tour, especially pregnant woman.
- Hiking shoes and clothes are highly recommended. If needed, you can bring some sunscreen and motion sickness pills by yourself.
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Please be sure to bring your voucher and ID with photo(passport) arrive 5-10 minutes earlier at the pick up point.
- It is suggested to bring plenty of drinking water, If needed, you can bring carsick medicine
- Because of the strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, hats and scarves and so on
- It is suggested to wear comfortable out wear and shoes
- The cell phone will have no signal on some part of the way
- If you travel in the evening for the other night tour or make an appointment to watch the show, please arrange your personal travel appropriately, Make sure you don't make the schedule too tight, and the whole time will change with the weather, traffic conditions or other irresistible factors of the day. The company shall not be held responsible for any delay or loss.
- Do not bring large luggage on tour, please deposit luggage at the hotel
- Children and babies must be carried while visiting Antelope Valley
- Passengers are requested to call the head office from 3 to 6 p.m. one day before the departure time to verify your boarding location and to inquire about the guide's contact with you so as to keep in touch with the guide at any time. In case of any emergency, please communicate in time.
- Our company will do everything to ensure that the departure route with the original agreement, but for the maintenance of travel smoothly, the company reserves the right to change the itinerary.
- Smoking is not allowed in all hotel rooms, Offenders penalty $250.
- Please arrive at the bus station at the appointed time. Don't be late so as not to delay other visitors travel. If you are unable to travel by bus because of being late, take your own risk. Please understand.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|11 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|12 - 21 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|22 - 30 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Good tour with well organized
Wayne has been an amazing tourguide. Only annoying thing was the half n hour waiting at 6am for people, before starting the tour. It was said, we dont wait for others. But wayne was great, funny and had tons of helpful advices. He was very cheerful at all the time more than 10hours. Thats stunningly.
First time booking. Fair prices, easy booking and quick confirmation. Couldn’t ask for anything more
Nice and well conducted tour
Our tour booking is confirmed quickly. You should specify the age limit of children, to avoid confusion. But I was resolved quickly and reasonable anyway.
Andy did great job!
Awesome! Congratulations to all team!
Amazing mesmerizing scene. Completely awed by looking at the beauty of nature so close. Antelope is well preserved and the Navajo tour guide is also very nice. Enjoyed my time
Easy booking. excited to go on our trip to the Antelope Canyon.
We were asked to gather at hotel entrance at 5:25 am when we saw our tour guide. It was quite on time but a little bit so early, not for us, just for our children. No bags of any kind allowed, most of us were recommended to bring a handkerchief or something like that to cover our face avoiding breathing sand particle during the ride. We choose upper canyon cause it was quite suitable for all ages including children. Fabulous views inside canyon, with that I had never and ever seen before. Plus we had a very good tour guide and more patient to our children, who also helped us how to set the phone to capture beautiful photos when the light through the convex and concave canyon walls. Recommend this tour, you deserve it!
Amazing upper antelope canyon you must see in Page, if you have chance, don’t be hesitated, just search this attraction, and go there at once. I promise you that this wonderful view will proof what I said before and never let you down when you see that fabulous view by yourself!
Comparing the suitable for all ages in upper canyon, we decided to tour the lower canyon, more difficult to hike, which is required to climb along pre-installed ladders in certain areas. Long trek took around 2 hours, but it did not disappoint us when we saw this incredible natural wonder. Rambling around at Horseshoe Bend was also a good experience; the plain river, the deep blue sky, and the breezing wind, all of those wonderful factors compose that breath-taking view that I swore you had never seen. Truly worth this drive!
Thanks KT, our tour guide, very professional and knowledgeable, who made us a wonderful experience and took lots of great pictures for and of us in Antelope Canyon, which we were really appreciate of! Organized itinerary, highly recommended.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction