Lower Antelope Canyon Tour Tickets (Every 30mins 8:00am - 17:00pm)LV1-11568
Dates & Prices
- Explore the canyon that has been carved into the land through flash floods and erosion. Follow the lead of local Navajo tour guide and walk along colorful passageways that twist tand turn in front of you.
- This canyon has a more narrow walking space on the ground of the canyon with a wider top – similar to the shape of the letter V. The stairs and twisty path of the Lower Antelope makes this canyon a little more fun for adventurous travellers.
- You are allowed to bring a camera with you on your Lower Antelope Canyon Tour or take photos on your phone. Antelope Canyon is a treasure trove of stunning photo opportunities. The way the pathways snake back and forth and the walls curve and bend creating new shapes everywhere you go, is an image you’ll be anxious to capture and show your friends and family back home. Navajo tour guides are also willing to provide helpful photography tips during your trip.
Lower Antelope Canyon
Departure & Return
|Ken's ToursGoogle map is the only tool we recommend for navigation. You can search Ken's tours for the accurate location.||Please arrive at least 1 hour prior to your entering time to redeem your ticket.||Indian Rte 222, Page, AZ 86040|
- Page(Mountain Time Zone) time is 1 hour early than Las Vegas(Pacific Time Zone) On Nov./3/2019 - Mar./8/2020
（e.g., when Pacific time is 10:00am, Mountain time is 11:00am)
- You need to bring the confirmation voucher and official photo ID to redeem your tickets in Ken's Tours Office. Please us Google Map for navigation and search Ken's Tours.
Includes & Excludes
- Lower Antelope Canyon Admission.
- Any foods and beverages.
- Any personal expenses.
- Navajo Environment Protection Fee, $8/person. Please pay this fee in cash when you redeem your ticket.
- Navajo tour guide gratuity, $3-5/person recommended.
- Service fee for tickets redemption, $2/person.
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- You can only redeem your ticket and enter the canyon on the time you reserved.
- Children under 4 years old are free to visit Lower Antelope Canyon. Childen between 4-12 years old need to purchase child tickets. In one order, the number of child can't exceeds the number of adult. Children's age will be valified when redeem the ticket.
- Under some certain circumstances, such as bad weather, visitors will not be allowed to enter Lower Antelope Canyon. Once local office sends us official closing notification, we will issue you full refund.
- It is highly suggested you bring bottle water as well as sunscreen, chap stick, sunglasses, and a hat. Please wear comfortable outdoor clothing and walking shoes.
- Please DO NOT take pictures on the stairway, no use of tripods, and no climbing the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be forced to leave without refund.
- Parking is free but you need to pay environment protection fee by cash when redeeming tickets, $8/person.
- Since there are many ladders in Lower Antelope Canyon, we don't recommend people with mobility difficulties, especially pregnant women and old men, visiting this canyon.
- Antelope use the time of MST. During daylight saving time, there is no time difference between MST and PST. During winter time, there is one hour difference between MST and PST.
- Due to the high demand and the restrictions on the number of visitors for each time slot, the actual entry time may be adjusted even after confirmation, especially at peak season.
- You need to bring the confirmation voucher and official photo ID to redeem your tickets from Chinese staff when you arrive there. Please arriver there and redeem your tickets at least one hour prior to your entering time.
- If you face any problems when redeeming your tickets, please call 702-600-9943（6:30am-6:30pm）to contact our local staff.
- If you have children under 7 years old, pleas let us know when you place your order. They still need tickets for their fee visit.
Special Date Price
|FromSun Jan 5, 2020|
ToThu Feb 13, 2020
|FromWed Mar 25, 2020|
ToFri Oct 30, 2020
|FromFri Feb 14, 2020|
ToTue Mar 24, 2020
- Booking cannot be refunded or modified once confirmed.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Good help fast response.
Awesome experience. The lower antelope canyon surpassed my expectations. Beyond beautiful! Would highly recommend :)
The online booking process was easy & although we weren't able to get our first choice of time slots, staff responded quickly via email and helped us find an available reservation that worked. They were very professional, friendly & helpful. We can't wait to get there!
Good service, Nadine was great tour guide
The tour was very well organized. We really enjoyed it, one of the best experiences in Arizona!
Nice place, must go!
Good and really worth the visit
Great and interesting tour, our tour guide RO was very welcoming.
Great experience! Thanks.
Overall the tour experience was great. Our tour guide took the time to take pictures of some memorable areas and took individual pictures of people and couples. He was funny and even sung for our group. Only wished it was slowed down a bit since there are groups behind you at all times.
Nice price and very quick response. Look forward to the following trip!!
Booking process was easy and quick
GREAT SERVICE!! AND HELPFULL RESPONSE
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction